About the Zone Technique
The Zone Technique is a timeless healing art that works by restoring proper communication between the brain and all the systems in the body. Because every cell in the body is in one or more of the six systems, (Glandular, Eliminative, Nervous, Digestive, Muscular, and Circulatory Systems), when this communication pathway is reestablished and strengthened, healing occurs at the cellular level. As balance returns to all the systems in the body, chronic illnesses and most acute conditions can be overcome, and perfect health can be restored.
Achieving and maintaining good health is much easier than we have been led to believe. Healing from the most challenging health conditions is a common occurrence with the Zone Technique.
If you have a condition or issue that is preventing you from living your best life, I can help.
Schedule your appointment HERE
- In The Zone Technique we refer to each system in the body as a zone. These six zones are the glandular, eliminative, nervous, digestive, muscular, and circulatory systems.
- Every single cell in the body is found in one or more of the six zones. Each of these systems or zones is monitored and regulated by a specific centre in the brain.
- The Zone Technique identifies which of the body’s systems is experiencing compromised health due to a breakdown in communication between the system and it’s respective brain centre.
- There are specific points on the spine we stimulate to send a signal up the spinal cord to the brain. When proper communication between the brain centres and the zones is restored, a state of balance will be achieved, healing will occur, and pain and disease will be resolved. It really is that simple.
- A balancing body will do whatever it needs to do to heal. Treatment times and the number of sessions needed will vary from individual to individual. That said, the majority of my clients experience noticeable improvements right away while others require additional follow up sessions to fully heal and regain perfect health.
The Zone Technique created and developed by Dr. Peter Goldman DC is based on the remarkable healing work Zone Therapy which originated in 1931 by Chiropractor, healer, and teacher of metaphysics Dr. Thurman Fleet (1895-1983).