The Zone Technique is a timeless healing art that restores proper communication flow between the brain and the body, and enables you to heal from even the most challenging health conditions. This work is known for its unparalleled results and what many would call “miraculous like” healing.
If you have a health concern you need help with, or have experienced any of the following and tried other therapies without success, this is the work that will give you the results you are looking for.
- muscle pain
- Arthritis, (joint pain, reduced range of motion, inflammation)
- IBS or other other digestive issues or conditions
- sleep disturbances
- anxiety, depression
- circulatory issues
- sinus troubles
- Thyroid/Autoimmune disorders
- skin rashes such as contact dermatitis, Eczema
- hot flashes and other menopausal symptoms
- hearing or vision loss
The Zone Technique looks at most illnesses and chronic health conditions as simply an imbalance in the body that is asking to be healed. These imbalances are due to a disruption in one or more of the body’s systems as a result of either a chemical, emotional, electrical, or physical shock (trauma).
Any disturbance that unbalances a system will typically occur well before actual symptoms appear or manifest in the body. It is actually the imbalances in the systems left untreated that lead to “illness” and “disease”.
The Zone Technique is an holistic approach that immediately activates the body’s healing response. As all the systems are brought back into balance, symptoms of illness and/or disease start to disappear. When all systems are balanced and working as they should, poor health can not exist.
Feel well again and enjoy optimal health for the rest of your life.
Schedule your appointment HERE
What does the body need in order to heal?
In order for true mind and body healing to occur there must be proper communication flow between the brain and all the systems in the body, and the key principles of healing must be fully understood, and appropriately applied.
All you need to know about The Zone Technique
Every cell in the body is in one or more of the six systems or Zones which include, the Glandular, Eliminative, Nervous, Digestive, Muscular, and Circulatory systems. The health and function of each of these systems is responsive to, and dependant upon proper communication with certain specific centres in the brain.
When any physical trauma or emotional shock or stress occurs, the communication pathways between the brain centres and their respective systems can “short out” and lead to a wide variety of symptoms that get grouped together and labeled as common and familiar illnesses, conditions and or diseases.
The Zone Technique is considered one of the best healing methods ever created because rather than treating symptoms, it addresses and corrects these vital brain to body communication pathways quickly and efficiently and restores proper balance in all the systems in the body. As soon as proper communication flow has been reestablished, the mind and body can shift into healing mode, and begin to heal at the cellular level. Acute pain, chronic illnesses, and diseases are then able to resolve and disappear, and result in perfect health. When all the systems in the body are balanced and working as they should, poor health can not exist.
Zones Key Points
- In The Zone Technique we refer to each system in the body as a zone. These six zones are the glandular, eliminative, nervous, digestive, muscular, and circulatory systems.
- Every single cell in the body is found in one or more of the six zones. Each of these systems or zones is monitored and regulated by a specific centre in the brain.
- The Zone Technique identifies which of the body’s systems is experiencing compromised health due to a breakdown in communication between the system and it’s respective brain centre.
- There are specific points on the spine we stimulate to send a signal up the spinal cord to the brain. When proper communication between the brain centres and the zones is restored, a state of balance will be achieved, healing will occur, and pain and disease will be resolved. It really is that simple.
- A balancing body will do whatever it needs to do to heal. Treatment times and the number of sessions needed will vary from individual to individual. That said, the majority of my clients experience noticeable improvements right away while others require additional follow up sessions to fully heal and regain perfect health.
The Zone Technique created and developed by Dr. Peter Goldman DC is based on the remarkable healing work Zone Therapy which originated in 1931 by Chiropractor, healer, and teacher of metaphysics Dr. Thurman Fleet (1895-1983).